Online Registration provides a TON of benefits which is why the majority of our events decide to use both paper and online resources to allow participants to sign up for their event.
Here’s 10 reasons why you should consider using an online registration site:
- A custom URL make it’s easy to share and promote your event to EVERYONE.
- More people are paying by CC and now you’re able to accept those payments hassle free. The page offers a “manual input” section that allows you to add all of your paper registrants’ information. This means all of your registration information is organized together in one spot which makes gathering total for ordering a breeze!
- Local or not, those looking to donate can do so right on your page! Online registration sites allow for you to accept donations and sell items on top of taking registrations.
- Correct and up to date information is KEY when hosting an outdoor event. Quickly inform participants of any updates or changes to your event with on online registration site. You can even go a step further and add a FAQ section or they can send questions directly to your email with the click of a button.
- Each attendee receives an email confirmation when they register. This even includes the paper registrants you’ve added so long as they provided their email address.
- Special Access Codes and Discounts can be set up in seconds!
- Your participants cover all CC processing and service fees so you don’t lose out on any funds!
- Mulit-user access provides the ability for both you and MSCR to view, edit, and manage the page.
- Offer more! You can easily sell extra color packets as an add on item before your participant checks out.
- Export your entire list of participants (including shirt sizes, extra color packets purchased, etc.) to an organized Excel spreadsheet so you can use it as a check-in list on the day of your event.
BONUS! My School Color Run is going to help set up the entire page for you.